User login

Room for rent in a spacious flat, $190/m

6 replies [Last post]
J T
J T's picture

1 bedroom for rent in a spacious, new apartment near Russian Market, close to supermarkets, 3 mins to Phnom Penh Sport Club.

The room will be available 10 January 2012. It has A/C, built-in wardrobe and private bathroom, no hot water

The flat includes a washing machine, gas stove, microwave, fridge and TV. There is 1 dinning room, 1 living room, 2 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 kitchen.

The rent $190+utilities, which include water, electricity, wifi internet, cable TV, bicycle and a cleaning lady, who comes twice a week to clean and tidy up all rooms and wash the clothes.

Please contact JT on jeerapa [at] hotmail [dot] co [dot] uk / 0908 09977 for more info or to view the room.

Long or short stay are welcomed.

JT

bbqmann's picture

´.

J T
J T's picture

Now, the room was taken but will be available again early February. Thanks

rcbass4's picture

Hi,

I am looking for a room in your neighborhood (Russian Market area) and wondering if this room is still available from Feb. onwards (and if so, what date?). I'm arriving in PP at the tail end of Jan and looking for a place until sometime in November.

Thanks!

J T
J T's picture

Hi,

The room at my flat will be available on 7th February. Let me know when exactly you will be arriving.

Anyway, there are rooms in a full furnished flat next door, if you are interested. The rent is about the same my flat.

Cheers,
JT

ewartl's picture

Hi JT, I am in the same situationas listed above, looking for a room to rent near the Russian Market for about three months asap. If I could have the contact information you mentioned above, that would be fabulous. My email is ewart [dot] lauren [at] gmail [dot] com. Many Thanks! -Lauren

J T
J T's picture

My flatmate already finished her holiday and moved out, so the bedroom is available to rent now. I'm looking for an easy-going flatmate. (The total price plus bills no more than $230/month) JT

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum