User login

Looking for apartment with a budget >500USD

6 replies [Last post]
Freelance's picture

Hi,
I am looking for a 1-2 BR apartment with a budget of not more than 500USD, inclusive of everything. Fully furnished, utility bills........

Preferable building not older than 5 years, located in a safe neighborhood.
I will be arriving PP on 31st October.

Freelance's picture

Hi all,

I dont see why my post had been viewed more than 60 times and yet not a single reply. Has it got to do with my current location?? I'm a Singaporean Chinese currently working in the middle east. I'm an art director, joining a well established Advertising agency in Phnom Penh. Hopefully someone could provide me with some help soon.

Anthony Galloway's picture
Quote:
a well established Advertising agency in Phnom Penh
Quote:
a budget of not more than 500USD, inclusive of everything. Fully furnished, utility bills....

I would say that they have shortchanged you if they think that USD 500 will cover all that. Maybe they are well established, but a little tight on housing allowances

the best person to contact would be ART the housefinder

Freelance's picture

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for your comment. I think i would appreciate if you could provide me with some advise on accommodation instead. It seems like its too late to make any adjustment to my package.

Lets just say that with that budget, what kinda accommodation will i get?
Thanks

Laughing out loud

for USD 500 you can find a great place, but electricity and internet are expensive here.

Electricity for a single person in an apartment will cost around USD 100 per month in hot season.

internet depends on the ISPyou use

This topic on Tips is a good place to star

There are no regulations or pricing guidelines on accommodation. There are some great deals out there, just look around with someone like Art for a day or two.

Freelance's picture

Thanks Anthony, at least its something useful to me...Smile
Alright, forget about inclusive of everything. Seems like i just have to max out the budget allocate for my accommodation.

At least accommodations are like 4 times cheaper than in the middle east...

not saying you cant find the USD 500 bargain, just that all in would be pushing it. take your time.

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum