User login

House E2 Floor for Rent 180$

20 replies [Last post]
njqy1999's picture
BC
BC's picture

Thank you for posting a useful real estate ad!!

St 404 is just west of the Intercontinental Hotel and not far from Psar Toul Tom Poung. Is this house in the part of St 404 that joins Monireth Blvd, or the part that joins St 173?

I hope that you find a great tenant soon.

BC

Anthony Galloway's picture

I AM going to highlight this real state posting on the next newsletter

njqy1999's picture

My house is in the east of Intercontinental Hotel, they are quite near, 100m from the Mao tse toung Blvd.

njqy1999's picture

I want a long time tenant, so that I will give a discount price.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

Hi,
I am looking for something just like this for my khmer family to live in as they currently live in Central Market area and it is too far away. We do not need any furniture or AC or hot water etc BUT there are 6 of them. They keep their apartments immaculate and clean and you would not have a problem. Please let me know;

a) If this is ok - 6 people
b) As they are khmer that you will only charge khmer rates for power,water etc. i.e ; 720 per kw.

Please let me know and I will come have a look....

CamboMom's picture

Does this place have a separate entrance and does it have a kitchen? Thank you.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

I have just inspected this apartment and for a single person / couple it is a good situation. Quiet street right behind Intercontinental with parking for a motorbike BUT no real kitchen to speak of however it has two rooms so one could be outfitted.

Needs a good clean.

Owner will do $150/ month unfurnished for a long lease.

Rates negotiable .

Probably one of the fairer rents I have seen for a while.

Contact owner for inspection.

Thanks

IT

njqy1999's picture
CamboMom wrote:
Does this place have a separate entrance and does it have a kitchen? Thank you.

No, there is only one entrance, we use the same stairs, so we hope the tenant will be a polite, reliable person. There is no kitchen, but there are two rooms, you can use one empty room as a kitchen, just like us.

njqy1999's picture
ichtom wrote:
I have just inspected this apartment and for a single person / couple it is a good situation. Quiet street right behind Intercontinental with parking for a motorbike.

Owner will do $150/ month unfurnished for a long lease.

Rates negotiable.

Probably one of the fairer rents I have seen for a while.

Contact owner for inspection.

Thanks

IT

Thank you~!

njqy1999's picture

About the kitchen, in the fact, there is no special place for kitchen, but if you are single or a couple, cooking simple meal, this problem can be solved, but the condition is simple of course.

Since we are a couple stay in E1 floor, the same as E2. There is real a kitchen on the E0 floor, but we take it for stock.

About the rates of the electricity and water, it's the same like Khmer.

novastar's picture

Hello,
I am not sure if you are at all willing to rent short-term, but if you are, I would like to rent it immediately for one month. *after seeing it and meeting you, of course. Smile

I am a 28 year female teacher from Los Angeles. Non-smoker, very quiet, respectful. I've been in Phnom Penh about 2+ weeks so far and will stay for another month. I am volunteering with an NGO that works with children.

Do you think this might work?

Thank you!

BC
BC's picture
njqy1999 wrote:

It looks like these pictures won't load because we would need to be signed into your Yahoo account to see them. You need to put them where we can get to them.

Please either:
1) Look at where you have stored the photos and see if there's a "link URL" you can copy & paste into your post, or
2) Follow our instructions to upload the pictures to Photobucket or ImageShack. http://www.expat-advisory.com/forums/posting-images-adding-graphics-grap...

Thanks
BC

Anthony Galloway's picture

tried to adjust the images so at the end of the URL there was a .jpg format.

still does not work.

BC
BC's picture

Yeah, tried that too. But I can't even load them manually, let alone get them to turn up in the forum post. Thus I think they're not accessible to us...

njqy1999's picture

The picture about the house ,Try again.
This is a hard fight about the picture, thanks BC's guiding.

Front of house
Front room
Hallway

(Edit: photos now hosted at Photobucket. BC)

njqy1999's picture
novastar wrote:
Hello,
I am not sure if you are at all willing to rent short-term, but if you are, I would like to rent it immediately for one month. *after seeing it and meeting you, of course. Smile

I am a 28 year female teacher from Los Angeles. Non-smoker, very quiet, respectful. I've been in Phnom Penh about 2+ weeks so far and will stay for another month. I am volunteering with an NGO that works with children.

Do you think this might work?

Thank you!

This is also your private space, smoke or not is your habit except dancing. Laughing out loud

marklatham's picture

I am a quite person,and quite a person.
Sounds like a good rent,is there room to park a mercedes benz?

njqy1999's picture

Thank you for BC's warmheart. I'll learn how to send picture here.

njqy1999's picture
marklatham wrote:
I am a quite person,and quite a person.
Sounds like a good rent,is there room to park a mercedes benz?

The ground floor can hold 2 cars, we have one, but it will be difficult for 2 cars to enter and exit.

Anonymous
Anonymous's picture

The owner has stated that to have the place furnished would drive the rent to $250 a month.

I believe even furnished that $250 is way too much given there is no kitchen, a common entrance and you have no real "door" to the apartment. It is simply one level of a three level shop house.

If the owner was to clean it ( if you were to stay longer term it might need a paint ), furnish it with a fridge,a cooker, a TV, sofa and proper queen sized bed, then I believe $150 a month with Khmer rates ( 750kw for electricity,$5 for TV, water as per the meter or $2 a month etc ) is the right price. The very fact the the owners did not hesitate to tell me that they would charge a Barang Khmer rates is an excellent sign in my eyes.

There is just too much out there at the moment . I explained to them that at $150 it will go quickly but at $250 it will probably sit unrented for months and hence they will lose money.

This is just MY opinion but as we all know, I am en expert. Just ask me Wink.

IT

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum