User login

Fully-furnished apartment Norodom St and St 178

7 replies [Last post]
jlmurphy's picture

Apartment has been rented. Thanks for your interest!

Job contract here fell through and now trying to sub-let a really great, fully-furnished apartment at the corner of Norodom Street and Street 178. New contract to begin January 1, 2009 and run through August 31, 2009 (option for renewal at discretion of landlord).

Apartment includes the following:
-2 bedrooms fully furnished (one with queen-sized bed, one with single bed; both with wardrobes and bedside tables)
-3 A/C units (one in each bedroom, one in living room)
-3 bathrooms (the 2 associated with bedrooms have hot water)
-Nice new furniture in living room, including large leather sofa and dining table for 4
-Flat-screen television with cable (some movie channels)
-New washing machine
-Kitchen includes 2-top burner, toaster oven, rice cooker, refrigerator/freezer
-Two balconies

The apartment is on the 4th floor and tucked away down a small alley with friendly neighbors (both Khmer and expats).

$500 per month
$10 per month for cable
$10 per month for water
We pay about $50 per month for electricity. Obviously this depends on usage (we run one A/C unit for about 8 hours at night)

Landlord speaks perfect English. Excellent and safe location.

To schedule a viewing or to see photos, please contact me at jenmurphy8 [at] gmail [dot] com

BC
BC's picture

Sounds nice! What's the catch, other than paying a little too much each month for cable TV and water??

I'm sure you'll have some takers soon.

BC

Anthony Galloway's picture

I will instant alert this one tomorrow. Please let us know if its been taken.

lorna@crown's picture

Hi. I have a client looking for an apartment at the moment. His requirements are: light/sunny. Quiet and dark at night i.e. no street lights, flashing neon signs etc. Within a 20 minutes walk of Wat Phnom. Price is good, and he could take it from mid December. Does this apartment fill those requirements? Cheers
lperry [at] crownrelo [dot] com

Anthony Galloway's picture

Hi Lorna,
an idea of your clients budget will speed up things. Give as many details as you can of what is required to avoid to and fro-ing.

lorna@crown's picture

thank Anthony. Budget is $500 - $700 per month. Not sure on the length of his posting, except to say he arrives next week to work for an NGO - so am presuming minimum of 12 months.

Elysekea's picture

Hi, sounds really nice. What is the minimum amount of time you would rent it for? I am looking for a place for 2-3 months.

thanks.

Lisa's picture

Hi!

Is this apartment still available? I am interested in renting for about 3 months.

thanks

Lisa

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum