User login

$200 Apartment for Rent - Available Immediately

No replies
RebeccaP's picture

I am looking for someone to take over my current lease, or create a new lease on your terms. My current lease runs until 17 May 2012. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I must leave Cambodia early - on 25 February 2012, so the apartment is available immediately.

The apartment is located at #250, Street 460, near Beoung Trabek Plaza. It is in a great location, just a few minutes' walk from the Russian Market. The apartment is completely secure, located above Sokunthear Tailor. There is an outside gate that is locked at night, and once you are inside, there is a secondary gate up the stairs that is locked late at night, so it's extremely safe. The landlord and the people who work in the tailor are incredibly kind, and flexible with payments...there have been a few times when I've been late on rent and he's been entirely understanding. Rent is $200 a month, plus about $23-25 for electricity, water, gas. There is hot water and air conditioning. There is also a large wraparound balcony that is really nice to sit on. There are actually 2 rooms in the apartment, though only 1 has bedroom furniture. As I was looking for a single apartment, the landlord did not furnish the second room. When I questioned him whether I could get a roommate if he would furnish the room, he said he would furnish the room if I found a second tenant, increasing the rent to $300/m.

I apologize for not having photos at the moment, my camera charger is dead. Photos will be posted asap, or you can call to come have a look. 089 483 913 -Becky

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum