User login

[152 US$ / month all inclusive to share with 3 people / Available middle of July]

5 replies [Last post]
sopsopsop's picture

Hi everyone,
A room in a fully furnished house will be available, starting from middle of July to… anytime. I’m sorry for the form of my message, it looks like an ad for a product, but at least no information is omitted Smile

Chinese apartment style
The 3 floors + ground floor are rented, comprising a terrace at the 3rd floor. Possibility to park motorbike/bicycle

Neighborhood: Quiet Street near Independence monument, close to BKK area, riverside, etc. The neighbors are tolerant regarding the noise (no complain so far…)

House accommodations: The place is fully furnished: living-room with TV/Sofas, kitchen with cooker/oven/fridge and a pleasant terrace. Internet service is available (high-speed) and a cleaning lady comes once per week.

Rooms accommodations: All bedrooms are fully furnished as well (bed, closet) with an individual restroom (toilets and shower).

Roommates: 4 people can share this place. The place is to share with a French girl, a Guadeloupian guy and a Khmer guy.

Room available: the room is located at the first floor and is equipped with two medium beds (equivalent to one big), a closet, a bathroom with hot water and air-conditioner. There is only a window overlooking the living room.

Rent fee: 152 US$ / month including everything (room, electricity, water, internet and cleaning lady)

Contact: (855) 95 888 088 or send a message at Sophana.ly@ g mail. Co m to schedule a visit or to ask for pictures of the place.

If you are curious to share a house in a friendly multicultural environment, so this is a perfect opportunity for you! Feel free to come to meet us and visit the place!

Otherside's picture

Hi,
I am very interested by this room, it's cheap and it looks very nice.
Can we schedule a visit asap?

Thanks,

Lucas

sopsopsop's picture

Hi
The room is still available however there is a change, it won't be available before the 27th of July...
Anyway feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Otherside's picture

I am too busy this week so it will be next week.
Do you have phone number?
Thx

sopsopsop's picture

Please check on the anounce I already put my phone number.

Re-rectification: room is available from the 12th to... anytime

Otherside's picture

Ok got it i'll call you this afternoon.
Thanks!

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum